Celebrating 15 Years of Service to Nonprofits
Membership provides you with the information and connections you need to build a strong board and a
healthy organization NICNE Membership provides an unlimited number of your board and staff with all the benefits of membership, which include:
- 10 percent discount on many NICNE sponsored programs, trainings, and events
- Free monthly articles on cutting edge topics within the nonprofit sector
- Promotion of relevant education and training opportunities
- Free unlimited postings on our Nonprofit Job Board
- Technical assistance and resource materials
- Customized Northern Illinois Directory of Community, Corporate, and Private Foundations
- Access to our team of professional consultants
An annually-renewable Membership extends from January to December and rates are based on the annual operating budget of your organization. Questions about Membership? Contact us!
|Annual Operating Budget||Member Fees|
|$50,000 – $99,000||$175|
|$100,000 – $199,999||$225|
|$200,000 – $499,999||$275|
|$500,000 – $999,999||$325|
|$1M – $2M||$375|
|$2 M – $3.99M||$425|
|$4 M – $9.9M||$475|
Member fees are based on the annual operating budget of your organization. Questions about Membership? Contact us!
We are very grateful for the support of our Corporate Member, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Not only nonprofit leaders are committed to community improvement -we know that for-profit leaders also recognize that the health of our regional economy depends heavily on the ability of all residents to thrive. With the support and partnership of the business community, our capacity to convene leaders from all sectors to address significant community outcomes is greatly increased.
Corporate Members become partners with dozens of other agencies in our region, and we recognize your investment in several ways:
- Refer people inquiring about professional services to your business
- Post your logo and a link to your webpage on our website.
- Promote any training opportunities you may provide and/or your services in NlCNE enewsletters (reaching over 1300 people across northern Illinois every week).
Interested in becoming a Corporate Member? Contact us!
Add your name to the list of member organizations. Join today to benefit from NICNE membership!
- Beloit Health System Foundation
- Belvidere Area Chamber of Commerce
- Boys & Girls Club of Rockford
- Circles of Learning
- Community Foundation of Northern Illinois
- Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
- Durand Charm
- Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago
- Habitat for Humanity of Boone County
- HomeStart Inc - Rockford
- James C. Provenza, PC
- Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful
- KFACT, Inc.
- Lifescape Community Services, Inc.
- NAMI Northern Illinois
- Northern Illinois Raptor Rehab and Education
- Northern Illinois Training Advisory Board
- One Body Collaboratives
- Prairie State Legal Services Inc.
- Regional Access & Mobilization Project (RAMP)-Rockford
- Rock House Kids
- Rock River Valley Pantry
- Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Rockford Park District
- Rockford Public Library
- Rockford Rescue Mission Ministries
- Rockford Sexual Assault Counseling, Inc.
- Rockford Symphony Orchestras, Inc.
- Rosecrance Health Network
- Safe Passage
- Severson Dells Nature Center
- Shelter Care Ministries
- Sinnissippi Centers, Inc.
- Stepping Stones of Rockford, Inc.
- SwedishAmerican Foundation
- The Center for Sight and Hearing
- The Literacy Council, Inc
- The Pregnancy Care Center of Rockford
- The Workforce Connection Inc.
- Transform Rockford
- United Way of Rock River Valley
- University of Illinois Extension - Unit 1
- Village of Progress, Inc.
- Visit Beloit (Beloit Conv and Vis Bureau)
Contact UsNorthern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence
8500 East State St
Rockford, IL 61108
Connect with us on
Meet NICNE Staff
Northern Illinois Center for Nonprofit Excellence is a program of NIU - Outreach, Engagement and Regional Development with generous support from
NICNE is a Federation Member of: