Whether you are looking for a convenient place to eat on or off campus, you are searching for employment at a dining location on campus or you want to figure out what meal plan to purchase, we're here to help. We manage and staff all dining venues across campus, publish nutritional information for the food we provide and offer catering services for campus events.
Want to know more about your meal plan options? We have several plans to choose from for residential students, commuter students, faculty and staff.
University Closure Announcement
Due to inclement weather, Northern Illinois University will be closed Monday, November 26, 2018.
Campus Dining Services will remain open with limited hours at Neptune and New Hall dining. All other operations will remain closed.
Neptune Dining will be open from 9:30 a.m. and will close at 7 p.m.
New Hall Dining will be open from 9:30 a.m. and will close at 7 p.m.
- Campus Dining Services wants you! Whether you're looking for experience in food service or just looking for a job, come join our team. Find out more information and fill out your application.
Where to Eat and Hours
- Looking for a place to eat? The Where to Eat webpage shows all Campus Dining Service's locations, as well as hours of operation. Utilize this resource to stay in the know!
- Are you more of an app person? You can find all of this information and more by using the NIU Mobile App.
- Know the difference between Flex Dollars and Huskie Bucks
- Flex Dollars can be added to any meal plan or added as a stand-alone meal plan. Add Flex Dollars today.
Stevenson Dog Pound Deli
- Residence students, use your unlimited meal plan and take items to go. The Dog Pound Deli offers a breakfast (7 - 10:30 a.m.) and lunch (11 a.m. - 2 p.m.) Meal Exchange program.