- About the Department
- Undergraduate Programs
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Graduate Programs
- Scholarships & Giving
- Center for the Study of Family Violence and Sexual Assault
- Psychological Services Center
- NIU Collaborative on Early Adolescence
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Language & Literacy
- The Wide Wide World of Psychology Blog
- Psychology A-Z
- Contact Us
- Department Facilities
- Psychology Home
Scholarships & Giving
Your contribution to the Department of Psychology plays an important role in our ability to provide the highest quality educational experience to our undergraduate and graduate students alike.
The contributions that you make can be directed to specific uses as described below, or you can make an unrestricted gift for general support of the department.
Some of the most common uses of contributions are funding undergraduate and graduate students’ travel to scientific conferences, purchasing needed equipment within the department, and contributing to student scholarships and awards. These are the kinds of expenditures that are among the first to be cut in tough budget times, but they can be the difference between a merely adequate educational experience for our students and an inspirational one.
So, I want to thank each and every one of you for helping us to inspire the next generation of NIU graduates.
Leslie Matuszewich, Chair
Department of Psychology
Ways to Give
- Give Online through the NIU Foundation website.