BSAM in Instructional Technology, Training, & Evaluation
The ONLINE Bachelor of Science in Applied Management (BSAM) in Instructional Technology, Training and Evaluation (ITTE) provides students with practical skills and knowledge in the area of instructional design and assessment, training and learning media development, and human performance technology.
The BSAM ITTE is designed for students or professionals holding Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees in a broad variety of specializations in computer, business, design and educational fields.
Whether you are currently working or just finishing your degree, NIU’s BSAM-ITTE program prepares you for a range of positions designing, using, and evaluating instruction delivered via computer technology for business, government and educational organizations.
Why choose NIU’s BSAM-ITTE degree?
- Quality, affordable education from a leading public university.
- The convenience of a fully online degree.
- The chance to bridge directly from an AAS degree to a BS with prior learning credit for the relevant technical knowledge and skills you have developed.
- Award-winning online instruction.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of instructional technologies and real-world case studies.