Parent and childResources for Non-Traditional Students

Students With Dependents

Adult Students

  • FinAid
  • Student Financial Aid - The Student Financial Aid office is located on the second floor of Swen Parson Hall. You can access the office easiest through a back door across from Altgeld Hall.
  • FAFSA - College careers often start with filling out a FAFSA to secure financial aid to pay for college. We hope this video will help explain the FAFSA process.

Military Veterans