- About Parking Services
About Campus Parking
Our office is committed to enhancing the parking experience for you by employing innovation in technology, seeking transportation alternatives and improving customer service. Part of our mission is to make sure we deliver parking services in a professional and efficient manner.
We want to make parking on campus safe and efficient, while also making sure that traffic flows through campus. Providing permits for parking on campus is just one of the measures that helps us keep students, faculty and staff safe.
From paying tickets online, to alternative means of transportation, we strive to make your life simpler. Here are a few of the resources that we offer.
- AIMS (Automated Information Management System)- Online Permit Purchase and Fine Payments
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Pay Stations - All three have a 4 hour time limit
- Veoride - Bike Share Program
- Walking Guide for the NIU Campus
Please feel free to contact us at 815-753-1045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.