Required Student Employment Hiring Documents
Prior to employing a student employee, the department must have an established position on file with Human Resource Services. If you do not have a position available,complete the Position Request Form. A department can submit a Position Request Form and the hiring paperwork at the same time.
- Personnel Action Form (PAF)
- Personal Data - Name Address Form
- Mandated Reporter Acknowledgment Form
- Declaration of Status Form
- Foreign Visitor Tax Assessment Form (FVTA)
- Position Request Form (PRF)
Additional Forms and Documents
Spreadsheets: If a department is doing a salary adjustment/correction to pay rate, appointment end date change, or termination for more than 5 students they can do this using a spreadsheet. The department would fill out one PAF leaving the employee id, name, and position number blank. They can then attach a spreadsheet that includes the names, employee id’s, and position numbers of each student that they would like to make the change to.