Fine Arts House
Student must be a music, theater and dance, or art major. Students who are interested in the fine arts may also inquire for further information.
How to Sign Up
Log into Campus Housing Sign Up and follow the instructions for selecting a new room and meal plan. If you meet the above requirements, you will be able to select a room in the Fine Arts House. Note that depending on the time of the year, room selection may be unavailable to you. Learn more about the room selection timeline.
Live with other students from the Schools of Theatre & Dance, Art, and Music. Join on and off campus field trips to museums, shows and events throughout the year. Interact with guest artists and faculty members at dinners, receptions, informal discussions, seminars, and performances.
Due to student demand and strong involvement from the College of Visual and Performing Arts, Neptune North's Fine Arts House is home to students from across all disciplines in Visual and Performing Arts, including music, theater and dance, and art.
- Computer lab in basement (with software that meets the needs of students in Visual and Performing Arts)
- Art gallery adjacent to lab
- Visiting artist in residence program
- Residential-based UNIV 101 class taught by Visual and Performing Arts faculty for Fine Arts house residents
- Involvement of faculty from each school in Visual and Performing Arts
A Themed Learning Community is a group of two to four courses taken by the same set of approximately 25 students over the course of a semester. These courses are taught in a way that will allow you to explore a common theme across all of the courses in your TLC.
If you decide to join the Fine Arts House, we think you'd be interested in these TLCs:
- Leadership & Service
- Researching Cultural Experience through Rappin’ & Writin’ (CBS students only)
For More Information
To learn more about the Fine Arts House, please contact: