Reinaldo J. Moraga, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, University of Central Florida (2002)
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering, University of Central Florida (1999)
- Simulation Models
- Applied Operations Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Disaster Operations Management
- Flow Analysis for Medium Wheel Loader Material, funded by Caterpillar Inc.
- Powertrain Improvement Through Simulation Modeling, funded by Caterpillar Inc.
Professional Associations and Honors
- Member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers (2000-present)
- 2003 IIE/Pritsker Best Dissertation Award
- Moraga, R.J., Rabelo L., Sarmiento A., A Methodology for Monitoring and Analyzing the Supply Chain Behavior. Handbook of Computational Intelligence in Manufacturing and Production
Management ,D. Lahaand P. Mandal (Eds.) (Forthcoming.)
- Rabelo, L., M. Helal, C. Lertpattarapong, R. Moraga, and A. Sarmiento, Using System Dynamics, Neural Nets, and Eigenvalues to Analyze Supply Chain Behavior–A Case Study. International Journal of Production Research (Forthcoming).
- Alvarado K., L. Rabelo, R.J. Moraga, S. Quijada, F. Gruber, and J. Sepulveda, Application of SCOR to E-Government: A Case Study. Int. J. of Simulation and Process Modeling, Vol. 3, No.3 pp. 99 – 114. 2007.
- Rabelo, L., Helal, M., Dawson, J.W. and Moraga, R.J., Detecting and analyzing patterns in Supply Chain behavior, International Journal of Simulation and Process Modeling, Vol. 2, Nos. 3/4, pp.197–208. 2006.
- Rabelo, L., J.A. Sepulveda, J. Compton, R.J. Moraga, and R. Turner, Disaster and Prevention Management for the Space Shuttle During
Lift-Off .Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp 262-274. 2006.
- Rabadi, G., R.J. Moraga, and A. Al-Salem, Heuristic Approaches for the Unrelated Parallel Machine Scheduling Problem with Machine-Dependent Setup
Times .Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 85-97. 2006.
College of Engineering and Engineering Technology
590 Garden Rd, DeKalb, IL