College of Health and Human Sciences
NIU's College of Health and Human Sciences offers diverse baccalaureate programs, preparing students for entry into specialized career and professional fields within health and human services.
College of Health & Human Sciences Earns National Rankings
- Best Online Program: The College of Health & Human Sciences' Master of Public Health program ranks as the 5th best online program in the country.
- Best Value BSN Program: The College of Health & Human Sciences' Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program ranks 21 out of the top 50 schools offering BSN degrees that "offer the best combination of cost and return on investment so you can know you’re getting a degree that is worth your time and tuition."
College of Health & Human Sciences Earns Academic Prestige
- The College of Health & Human Sciences’ programs are accredited by eleven national professional accreditation agencies.
- NIU Nursing students have a 95 percent pass rate on the National Council of State Boards of Nursing Licensure Examination
- NIU Nutrition & Dietetics students have a 90 percent pass rate on the exam for registered dietitians
- NIU students in the Doctor of Audiology program have a 92 percent pre-graduation employment rate; 100 percent are employed within two months of graduation
- Fast Facts
- History and Traditions
- Accreditation and Affiliation
- Mission and Vision
- Rankings and Recognition
Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60604