Accounts Payable Services (APS) is responsible for processing all disbursements, other than personal services, for each of the three major sources of funds of the university. All invoices and supplier statements should be forwarded to Accounts Payable Services. 

Some of the services our office handles:

  • Reimbursements for employees and students traveling on university business
  • Procurement card (p-card) applications and management
  • Petty cash and working funds advances
  • Vendor electronic payment authorization (ACH)
  • Independent contractor authorization

Accounts Payable Services

Lowden Hall 208
Phone: 815-753-1514
Fax: 815-753-2007

Controller's Office

Looking for the Controller's Office?

Visit the Controller website >>