College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Chemistry / Biochemistry
- Environmental Studies
- Pre-Medicine / Pre-Dentistry / Pre-Optometry
- Pre-Pharmacy / Pre-Podiatry / Pre-Veterinary
- Computer Science
- Communication / Journalism
- Community Leadership & Civic Engagement
- Political Science
(see if your courses transfer)
The foreign language placement test is highly recommended if you have experience with Spanish, French or German unless:
- You completed the fourth year of a foreign language in high school with a grade of C or better. This exempts you from the language requirement.
- Or you have earned or will attempt to earn college credit through
- AP tests
- Standards-Based Measurement of Proficiency (STAMP) test
- The State Seal of Biliteracy within three academic years after graduating from high school.
Please visit Testing Services for comprehensive information about the Writing Composition Foundational Studies Competency Exam (English placement), Foreign Language Placement Exams, as well as opportunities to earn proficiency credit by exam.