- About Us
- Student Programs
- Student Resources
- Graduate Assistant Resources
- Assessment & Enrollment Analysis
- Division Employee Resources
- SAEM in the News
- Contact Us
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management Home
Student Affairs & Enrollment Management Technological Resources
Providing assistance ranging from coordinating Information Technology Services (ITS) support to facilitating quarterly review meetings, the "Requesting Help" section is meant to guide Division staff members through the process of getting help for their technological needs. This section also includes information on training and minutes of quarterly meetings.
The quarterly review meeting has been primarily used to:
- Report or update tasks in progress or completed within the last quarter.
- Report on tasks to be worked on in the next quarter.
- Describe campus projects and changes to Enterprise Systems.
- Answer questions about any technology-related issue.
Quarterly Review Meeting Minutes (login required)