- About Us
- Student Programs
- Student Resources
- Graduate Assistant Resources
- Assessment & Enrollment Analysis
- Division Employee Resources
- SAEM in the News
- Contact Us
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management Home
Preparations for the 2011-2015 Student Affairs Strategic Plan began in the fall of 2008. This Strategic Plan is the result of 12 months of research, dialogue, and planning that included more than 200 individuals from Northern Illinois University and its surrounding community.
Since fall 2008 the Division of Student Affairs has come a long way, including joining forces with Enrollment Services to become the Division of Student Affairs & Enrollment Management. The 2011-2015 Student Affairs Strategic Plan summarizes the goals and outcomes that professionals from the Division of Student Affairs & Enrollment Management hope to meet and surpass in the next five years.
We believe that this Strategic Plan truly embarks on a mission to place a renewed priority on student-centered service, as well as student learning and persistence. The Plan meets and exceeds the Division’s vision and mission statements that intentionally integrated the concept of community building. With the Student Affairs Strategic Plan setting the tone, our Division can more effectively work toward our mission and vision while contributing to the intellectual, personal, and civic growth of our students.
2011-2015 Strategic Plan Documents
- 2011-2015 Student Affairs Strategic Plan (pdf)
- 2011-2015 Student Affairs Strategic Plan MidPoint Review (pdf)
Strategic Priorities by Division Goal:
- Holistic Personal Development (doc)
- Inclusive Community (doc)
- Professional Identity and Acumen (doc)
- Student Engagement (doc)
- Sustainability and Fiscal Responsibility (doc)