STEMfest offers great opportunities for classroom teachers!
- Earn six (6) Professional Development Hours by volunteering for a six-hour shift, which includes two hours of investigating STEMfest
- FREE Teacher Resources courtsey of EconIllinois
- Act as a docent for interactive displays such as Haunted Physics Lab, Micro Alley, or Tech Playground
- Pick up useable ideas for classrooms in all STEM subjects, K-12
- Receive the Haunted Physics Lab Teachers’ Guide featured at national workshops for American Association of Physics Teachers and National Science Teachers Association
- Experience first-hand what others pay to learn at workshops
- Provide an example to young people as a life-long learner
For more information, contact Judith Dymond at 815-753-4751.