Fields: Econometric Theory, Applied Econometrics
- "Identification in Quantile Regression Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects and Small T," November 2011.
- "Identification of Panel Data Models with Endogenous Censoring," w/ Shakeeb Khan and Elie Tamer, September 2011.
- "Inference in Models Defined by Conditional Moment Inequalities with Continuous Covariates," June 2010.
- "Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Model with Cross-Terms and a Known Link Function," June 2010.
- "Sharpness in Randomly Censored Linear Models," w/ Shakeeb Khan and Elie Tamer, Economics Letters, 113 (1) 2011.
- "Misspecification in Moment Inequality Models: Back to Moment Equalities?" w/ Elie Tamer, The Econometrics Journal, 14 (2) 2011.
- "Federal Tax Arrears in Russia: Liquidity Problems, Federal Redistribution or Regional Resistance?," w/ Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, Economics of Transition, 12 (3) 2004.
- "Computation of Bounds on Population Parameters When the Data Are Incomplete," w/ Joel L. Horowitz, Charles F. Manski and Jörg Stoye, Reliable Computing, 9 (6) 2003.
Department of Economics
Northern Illinois University
Zulauf Hall 515
DeKalb, IL, 60115
Office: Zulauf Hall 506
Tel: (815) 753-6434
Fax: (815) 752-1019
Email: mponomareva (at) niu.edu