Skip navigation

Student Complaints

Registering a Complaint with an Accreditor

The Higher Learning Commission

Students may file a complaint with Northern Illinois University’s institutional accrediting body by contacting The Higher Learning Commission, North Central Association,

Additional information for Student Grievances and Complaints within NIU:

In addition to the above, all students access to the Ombudsperson.