Brand Voice into Practice
Our brand voice reinforces our brand personality through the careful use of language. Below are the three brand personality words along with how-tos. See examples.
- Personalize with student’s name whenever possible
- When applicable, include a real person’s quote or signature to convey personal, one-on-one communication
- Think of what the student wants or needs — what is the end benefit for them?
- Look for opportunities to convey inclusiveness
- Use encouraging, aspirational ideas and phrases
- Write from a place of warmth and empathy
- Talk to the student, not at them
- Choose words that are encouraging and energetic
- When appropriate, use short bursts of encouraging phrases (e.g., let’s do this, we’re going places, no-limit learning)
- Write content that is bold and actionoriented
- Brand Basics
- Brand Voice
- Visual Elements
- Templates and Guidelines