A collection of two poster templates has been designed to meet various needs and provide variety among communications. Select the option that best meets your requirements and printer capabilities.
Please contact University Marketing email@example.com for InDesign poster templates.
- Determine the production method being used to print your poster (bleed or no bleed)
- Replace headlines, body copy and imagery with content
- Paragraph and character styles have been included along with grids to aid in the design of your file
- The primary typefaces used are Gotham and Chronicle. If these are not available, use Arial and Times New Roman.
- 11" × 17" with or without bleed
- CMYK colorspace
- Brand Basics
- Brand Voice
- Visual Elements
- Templates and Guidelines