ABA Standard 509 Consumer Information
- b1 - Admissions Data
- b2 - Tuition, Fees, Living Costs and Financial Aid
- b3 - Conditional Scholarship Retention Data
- b4 - Enrollment Data and Attrition/Graduation Rates
- b5 - Number of Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty and Administrators
- b6 - Class Sizes and Seminar, Clinical and Co-Curricular Offerings
- b7 - Employment Outcomes
- b8 - Bar Passage Data
- c1 - Refund Policies
- c2 - Curricular Offerings, Academic Calendar, and Academic Requirements
- c3 - Transfer of Credit Policies
Admissions Data can be found as part of the NIU College of Law ABA Standard 509 Report (PDF).
- Tuition, Fees and Living Costs can be found as part of the NIU College of Law ABA Standard 509 Report. (PDF)
The school does not award scholarships that may be reduced or eliminated based on law school academic performance other than failure to maintain good academic standing. Therefore, the school does not complete a "conditional scholarship retention chart."
Enrollment Data and Attrition/Graduation Rates can be found as part of the NIU College of Law ABA Standard 509 Report. (PDF)
The number of Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty, Professional Librarians and Administrators for the NIU College of Law can be found as part of the NIU College of Law ABA Standard 509 Report. (PDF)
- Class sizes for first year and upper class courses can be found in the Enrollment columns of the latest class schedules below (PDF documents):
- Seminar offerings
- Clinical offerings
- Information on Co-Curricular offerings can be found at the Law Review page and the Practice Skills Competitions page.
American Bar Association Employment Summary
NIU College of Law Summary Employment Report
These documents are prepared by the National Association for Law Placement. Please note that disclosure of an individual's salary is voluntary and many graduates choose, for privacy reasons, to decline to participate in that part of the survey. In order to avoid inadvertent disclosure of individualized information, a minimum of five salaries is required for salary analysis in a category. Categories with less than five salaries reported are indicated with an asterisk. Categories that do not include any graduates are not shown.
|Exam||#First Time Takers from NIU COL||#First Time Takers Pass From NIU COL||Pass Rate NIU COL|
Refund policies can be found on the Admission - Refund Policies page.
Transfer of Credit Policies can be found on the Transfer and Visiting Students Application page.
Swen Parson Hall 151
Swen Parson Hall 151
Swen Parson Hall 270
Like, Join, and Follow us on