Need a meeting room for your organization's upcoming event? We have a number of rooms available on campus in Grant, Neptune and Stevenson residence halls.
Can I request a reservation?
- Your organization must be recognized by the Student Association.
- Everyone participating in your event must follow the Residence Hall Handbook and the Student Code of Conduct.
- You can't bring any outside food, but you can have Campus Dining cater your event (and they have a huge catering menu!)
- You must be able to explain how your event furthers our mission.
- Your organization must be affiliated with housing.
|Grant D Formal Room 133||Computer, projector, sound.|
|Neptune Northeast Room 110|
|Neptune Southeast Room 109||Computer, projector, sound.|
|Neptune Smart Classroom 120||Computer, projector, sound.|
|Stevenson North (C/D) Fishbowl 103|
|Stevenson North Multipurpose Room 113||Computer, projector, sound.|
|Stevenson South (A/B) Fishbowl 185|
|Stevenson South Smart Classroom 175||Computer, projector, sound.|