UNIV 201: The Transfer Experience provides an invaluable introduction to NIU. These elective, one-credit, 11-week courses are designed to help you adjust to NIU, meet fellow incoming students and develop skills necessary to succeed at NIU and beyond.
- Practicing success strategies through collaborative learning activities
- Learning how to use essential online tools such as MyNIU, Blackboard and NIU student email
- Understanding where and when to go for help
- Gaining vital skills in writing, communication and critical thinking through the Common Reading Experience
- Networking with NIU faculty, staff and peers while making new and maintaining existing friendships
Courses have an average class size of 19 students to foster close student interaction. Our faculty and staff are committed to helping you succeed.
|2435||P001||MW||11-11:50 a.m.||MC 201||Lauren Napolitano||Transfer|
|2440||P003||MW||12-12:50 p.m.||DU 406||Angela Bross||Transfer|
|2443||P004||TTH||12:30-1:20 p.m.||GH 435||Lise Schlosser||Transfer|
|2434||P005||MW||10-10:00 a.m.||MC 308||Jocelyn Santana||Transfer|
|2474||P006||TTH||9:30-10:20 a.m.||DU 240||Dave Lochbaum||Transfer|
|2495||P008||TTH||3:30-4:20 p.m.||DU 274||Ryan Ziegelbauer||Transfer|
|2496||P009||TTH||2-2:50 p.m.||DH 116||Eric Armstrong||Transfer|
|2499||P010||TTH||11-11:50 a.m.||FR 205||Jeffrey Salmon||Transfer|
*Locations are subject to change