Space Reservation / Request for More Information
All residence halls are facilities of Northern Illinois University’s Housing & Residential Services. Their use is subject to the regulations prescribed by Northern Illinois University. Requests are considered TENTATIVE until a confirmation email is received.
*Please allow two business days response time.
- Reservations are open to all NIU departments.
- Room charges may apply. Notification will be given if charges are applicable to your group.
- Student organizations must be registered within Huskie Link and in good standing.
- Requests including catering, A/V or set-up must be submitted no less than 15 business days in advance for full consideration. Requests submitted less than 15 days in advance cannot be guaranteed.
- The following venues do not allow outside food or beverages:
- Altgeld Hall
- Barsema Alumni & Visitors Center
- Convocation Center
- Holmes Student Center
- All set-up requirements must be communicated to Events & Conference Services.
- Examples of standard room set-up