URAD Event Registration
Registration for URAD 2018 is now open!
How to Register for URAD
- If you are interested in presenting, complete your 2018 URAD registration by Sunday, March 25, 2018. If you wish to present two projects, you must complete a separate registration for each project. Space is limited but you will be guaranteed one presentation at URAD. Preview the URAD registration information (PDF).
- If you are presenting as a group, fill out one registration form for the whole group.
- Review your registration information when you receive the "Registration Confirmation" email. *Please note that when you submit your registration, you are also submitting your abstract as well. There will be no separate abstract submission process for URAD.
- Complete your poster (32" x 40") and submit as a PowerPoint to URAD@niu.edu to be reviewed and printed by Sunday, April 1, 2018. Once you submit your poster, even if it is before the deadline, you cannot make any changes. Participants can only print one poster for free. If you make any changes to your poster after you submit, you must pay to reprint the poster through Document Services.
- Be available and ready to present on Wednesday, April 18, 2018.