OnBase at NIU
Why you need OnBase
- You have boxes and boxes of paper records.
- Your workflow involves manual entry.
- You need to save money and time and reduce errors.
- Capture all of your organization’s content in one location – no matter what format;
- Create custom workflows and track progress;
- Integrate with PeopleSoft for automatic data entry;
- Reduce time spent searching for information and documents;
- Automate retention and records management requirements;
- Reduce costs of printing and storing paper; and
- Meet your HIPAA and FERPA requirements.
Log In (OnBase 16)
Need OnBase 16 Unity Client? Contact your local IT support person for installation.
Disable any pop-up blockers for OnBase.
- Chrome: version 49+
- Edge: version 38+ with limited functionality: no support for workflow or
- Firefox: version 45+ or 45 ESR
- Internet Explorer: version 11
- Two ActiveX add-ons must be installed to use AIR. Users without administrator rights on their workstations must contact their IT support person to install these add-ons.
- Safari: versions 6.2, 7.1, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, & 10.1
- Affirmative Action and Diversity Resources
- College of Law
- Deacon Davis CHANCE Office
- Division of Information Technology
- Financial Aid
- General Counsel
- Graduate School Admissions
- Grants Fiscal Administration
- Housing & Dining
- Human Resources
- International Student & Faculty Office
- Leadership, Educational
- Military and Post Traditional Student Services
- Office of the President
- Procurement Services
- Registration & Records
- Research Compliance and Integrity
- Scholarship Office
- Sponsored Projects
- Student Legal Assistance
- Study Abroad
- University Information Requests