Thanks for your application.
Thank you for your interest in working at Campus Dining Services. We will review your application, and if your availability fits our needs, a member of our dining team will contact you.
Campus Dining Services is now accepting applications for Fall 2016 student employment. If you have previously applied, you must re-apply to be considered for Fall 2016 employment.
- Deliver fast, fun and friendly service to customers within Campus Dining Services
- Make a difference by responding quickly to customer needs
- Serve hot and cold menu items
- Assist in food preparation
- Wash dishes and maintain a clean and inviting dining area
- Serve as a positive role model on behalf of Campus Dining Services
- Available to work minimum of 10 hours per week
- Available to work every other weekend
- Enrolled minimum 6 credit hours as an NIU student
- Must be able to lift or move items weighing 30-60 pounds
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and pick up new skills quickly
- Must obtain a valid food handler's permit approved for the State of Illinois
- Must be in good standing with the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct
Starting Pay Rate
$8.30 per hour
You can apply online using your student Z-ID.