Thanks for your application.
Thank you for your interest in working at Campus Dining Services. We will review your application, and if your availability fits our needs, a member of our dining team will contact you.
Campus Dining Services is now accepting applications for Residential Dining Student Team Members for spring 2017. If you applied before November 1, 2016, you must reapply to be considered for spring employment.
- Deliver fast, fun and friendly service to customers within Campus Dining Services
- Make a difference by responding quickly to customer needs
- Serve hot and cold menu items
- Assist in food preparation
- Wash dishes and maintain a clean and inviting dining area
- Serve as a positive role model on behalf of Campus Dining Services
- Available to work minimum of 10 hours per week
- Available to work every other weekend
- Enrolled minimum 6 credit hours as an NIU student
- Must be able to lift or move items weighing 30-60 pounds
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and pick up new skills quickly
- Must obtain a valid food handler's permit approved for the State of Illinois
- Must be in good standing with the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct
Starting Pay Rate
$8.30 per hour
You can apply online using your student Z-ID.