Sexual Misconduct (Title IX) Incident Report Form
Use this form, regardless of where the incident occurred, to report:
- Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence
- Gender-based Discrimination or Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Assault
Please provide as much information as possible.This form may be submitted anonymously. The fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Questions? Please contact Karen Baker, Title IX Coordinator at 815-753-6017 or email@example.com.
The following individuals have the authority to make a finding or to impose a sanction in a Title IX proceeding.
- Karen L. Baker, Associate Vice President and Title IX Coordinator, Affirmative Action and Equity Compliance
- Sarah Garner (Adamski), Director of Investigations and Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Affirmative Action and Equity Compliance
- Michelle Johnson, Title IX Investigator, Affirmative Action and Equity Compliance
- Jeanne Meyer, Director, Student Conduct / Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Brian Glick, Associate Director, Student Conduct
If any of these individuals' participation in the Title IX process poses a conflict of interest, the Victim/Claimant and Offender/Respondent have the opportunity to request a substitution. The explanation for the request for substitution must be sent to TitleIX@niu.edu within 48 hours upon notice of complaint.
Campus Life Building, Room 280
DeKalb, IL 60115
Phone: (815) 753-1571
Fax: (815) 753-9289