Now more than ever, the world is deeply influenced by technology. If you have an interest in technology and its applications, there’s no better time to enter the field. The technology program is designed to teach you an understanding of technical concepts as well as how to apply them in industrial settings. Learn how engineering, mathematics and technical management come together to help you operate and maintain any technological system.
We have your success in mind. The more well-rounded you are, the more opportunities you will have as an engineer or technologist. Your curriculum will cover the courses you need to develop professionally and respond to real-world situations in all industries. Because the field of technology is so broad, we offer several emphases in our technology program to fit your particular interests and skills:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering Technology
- B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- B.S. in Industrial Management and Technology
- B.S. in Energy and Environmental Technology
Do you already have a technical A.A.S degree? Consider our online Bachelor of Science in Applied Manufacturing Technology (BS-AMT).
What courses will I take?
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Management and Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Energy and Environmental Technology
Who are the
Check out their profiles.
What hands-on learning opportunities do I have?
Undergrads are encouraged to take their classroom knowledge into the real world. In addition to internship opportunities, you can participate in programs such as:
- Engineers in Residence
- Corporate Scholars Program
- Engineering Undergraduate Research Apprenticeship (EURA)
What resources are available to me as a technology student?
There's no shortage of support at the College of Engineering and Engineering Technology. You can take advantage of our advising, scholarships, student organizations and so much more. We want you to succeed!