Capital Project Request - Facilities Management & Campus Services - NIU Division of Administration and Finance

Capital Budget & Planning

Request a Gray Area Project (GAP) or Capital Improvement project

All GAPs and Capital Improvement projects must be initiated through Capital Budget and Planning. Please fill out the following form when requesting a project and you will be contacted by CBP staff.