Sharing a Portfolio Outside NIU
Once your portfolio is complete, you can share your portfolio with others, so that they are able to view your work. Each time you share a portfolio with others, you create a static snapshot of that portfolio at that point in time. What is shared is that static snapshot. If you make edits that you want to share, you need to share the portfolio again.
This tutorial demonstrates how to share your portfolio with external users. This option allows you to send your portfolio to anyone using an email address. They will receive a URL to access your portfolio without logging into Blackboard.
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags