OAS Satisfaction Survey
The Office of Assessment Services (OAS) at NIU is dedicated to highlighting and assisting in the assessment process across the university. The OAS is part of Office of the Provost, and is managed by the Associate Vice Provost for Academic Outcomes Assessment, who reports to the Vice Provost for Academic Planning and Development. The OAS is staffed by the Associate Vice Provost for Academc Outcomes Assessment, a project coordinator, research associate, secretary, and two graduate research assistants located in the lower level of Adams Hall (AD B20).
The OAS is responsible for:
- coordinating assessment initiatives within the Division of Academic and Student Affairs
- providing staff support for the University Assessment Panel
- conducting and maintaining results from Annual Alumni Survey
- serving as a repository for Program and Unit Assessment Plans, status/other reports, and Assessment Resources
- conducting, coordinating and/or assisting in a variety of Centrally Administered Assessment Plans/Projects
- preparing and distributing the reports of those initiatives to university constituencies
- providing data for program review to the Academic Planning Council.
Last Updated: 07/11/2011